By Jenny Ho, Grade 11 & Tammy Lee, Grade 10
What did you do during the winter holiday?
- Lots of eating, lots of sleeping, and lots of video games! …No studying whatsoever J – Veronica De Villa, Grade 10
- I didn’t do much. I ate, slept, played games, and went out. – Jason Yee, Grade 11
- I was sick, but got to spend time with family and friends. Wish it snowed. – Brett Wong, Grade 12
- I partied with my family, and at my friend’s house, as well as eating out. – Rosalina Chu, Grade 10
Did you make a New Year’s Resolution?
- My New Year’s resolution is to start paying attention in social studies and math class. – Mike Chen, Grade 10
- Nope! Too lazy to keep any even if I actually made one. – Cynthia Mo, Grade 11
- Uhhh… to graduate! – Anonymous, Grade 12
- Yes, to focus more in school. – Anonymous, Grade 12
- My resolutions are to stay fit, and read more leadership books! – Shaelynn Leung, Grade 9
- Nope, I didn’t make a new year’s resolution because I’ll probably end up forgetting it =) – Stephanie Nguyen, Grade 10